Healthy Protein Recipes and Meal Ideas
Looking after your body is not just about exercise. It’s important that you eat a healthy balanced diet too. So we’ve put together some really tasty and easy-to-follow recipes using your Goddess Nutrition™ sports supplements, that not only taste great but also make incredible fitness-friendly snacks!
Banana Protein Muffins
Thursday, March 9, 2017
(Makes approx. 12 Muffins)
- Calories – 101kcal
- Protein – 6.5g
- Total Carbs – 11g
- Sugars – 1.8g
- Total Fat – 3.6g
- Saturates – 0.41g
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1¼ cup whole-wheat flour
- 1½ scoops (45 g) Goddess Nutrition™ Complete Recovery Lean Protein powder in Banana Marshmallow flavour
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup skimmed milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Nutella hazelnut chocolate spread
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 170ºc. Coat a 12-cup standard muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, Goddess Nutrition™ Complete Recovery Lean Protein powder, ground flaxseeds, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine eggs, mashed bananas, yoghurt, milk and vanilla extract. Then mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fill the muffin cups halfway and drop a teaspoon-size dollop of Nutella in each. Then use the rest of the mixture to fill the muffin cups to the top. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Store muffins in an airtight container up to two days.
We would love to see your creations! Hashtag #GoddessNutrition or tag us: