Healthy Protein Recipes and Meal Ideas
Looking after your body is not just about exercise. It’s important that you eat a healthy balanced diet too. So we’ve put together some really tasty and easy-to-follow recipes using your Goddess Nutrition™ sports supplements, that not only taste great but also make incredible fitness-friendly snacks!
Coconut Protein Balls
Friday, October 13, 2017
Makes 24 balls, approximately 30g each.
- 4x scoops Coconut Ice Cream Complete Recovery Lean Protein
- 350g shredded (or desiccated) Coconut
- 250ml Coconut Cream
- Whisk coconut cream until smooth
- Add 4x scoops of Goddess Nutrition Coconut Ice Cream Lean Protein and whisk until the mixture becomes smooth
- Add shredded coconut and mix well until your mixture has no lumps
- Form 24 balls
- Roll the balls in left over shredded coconut and put in the fridge to chill for at least one hour.
We’d love to see your coconut treats!! Tag us and use the hashtag #GoddessNutrition.