Healthy Protein Recipes and Meal Ideas
Looking after your body is not just about exercise. It’s important that you eat a healthy balanced diet too. So we’ve put together some really tasty and easy-to-follow recipes using your Goddess Nutrition™ sports supplements, that not only taste great but also make incredible fitness-friendly snacks!
Guilt-Free Brownie Bites
Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Makes 16-20 bites.
- 170g plain flour
- x3 scoops (90g) Chocolate Brownie Complete Slimming Meal Replacement
- 50g cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 170g runny honey
- 140g low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 ripe banana (peeled)
- 1 ripe avocado (peeled and pitted
- 80g fresh spinach
- 85g dark chocolate chips
- (Muffin/Cupcake cases)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, meal replacement powder, cacao powder and baking powder
- Use a blender to blend together the eggs, banana, avocado, vanilla extract, honey, yoghurt and spinach until smooth
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined (do not over mix else the result will be more “cake-like”)
- Mix in the dark chocolate chips
- Place muffin/cupcake cases onto a muffin tray and carefully spoon the batter evenly into the cases so that they are around three quarters full
- Bake for around 20 minutes, or until fully cooked through
- Enjoy as a guilt-free snack!
We’d love to see how your treats turned out! Tag us on social media and use the hashtag #GoddessNutrition.