Healthy Protein Recipes and Meal Ideas
Looking after your body is not just about exercise. It’s important that you eat a healthy balanced diet too. So we’ve put together some really tasty and easy-to-follow recipes using your Goddess Nutrition™ sports supplements, that not only taste great but also make incredible fitness-friendly snacks!
Healthy Ice Lollies
Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Calories – 87kcal
- Protein – 4.1g
- Total Carbs – 8.5g
- Sugars – 4.3g (Naturally occurring)
- Total Fat – 4.6g
- Saturates – 4g
- 1x scoop Goddess Nutrition Belgian Chocolate flavour Lean Protein (or a flavour of your choice)
- 2x Bananas (Bananas can be split into two or three pieces depending on what size you would like the lollies)
- 2x tbsp of Coconut Oil
- Cocktail sticks or Lollypop sticks
To make a tasty protein packed healthy Ice Lollies for the summer follow the instructions below:
- Peel your bananas and chop them into your desired size (we chopped each banana into 3)
- Heat up a pan and melt your coconut oil
- Pour melted coconut oil into a bowl and mix in a scoop of Goddess Nutrition Protein.
- Skewer your banana pieces with cocktail sticks or lollypop sticks
- Dip your banana lollies into your melted coconut oil mixture
- Place the chocolate covered bananas into the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Store in the freezer and enjoy on a lovely hot day!
We’d love to see your Healthy Ice Pops! Tag us and use the hashtag #GoddessNutrition.