Healthy Protein Recipes and Meal Ideas
Looking after your body is not just about exercise. It’s important that you eat a healthy balanced diet too. So we’ve put together some really tasty and easy-to-follow recipes using your Goddess Nutrition™ sports supplements, that not only taste great but also make incredible fitness-friendly snacks!
High Protein Oatmeal Cookies
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- Calories – 88kcal
- Protein – 6g
- Total Carbs – 10.4g
- Sugars – 0.7g
- Total Fat – 2.3g
- Saturates – 0.5g
- Egg whites – 1/2 a cup
- Oats – 4 cups
- Stevia – 4 tsp
- Vanilla extract – 3 tsp
- Unsweetened applesauce – 1 cup
- Goddess Nutrition Vanilla Milkshake Lean Protein powder – 8 scoops
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
- Raisins – 1 cup
- Coconut (Shredded) 1/2 cup
- Almonds (Ground) 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon – 2 tbsp
To make these tasty cookies follow the instructions below:
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Measure each cookie out to one tablespoon. This will make 48 servings.
- Bake for 20 min.
Show us your cookies! Tag #GoddessNutrition on social media.