Healthy Protein Recipes and Meal Ideas
Looking after your body is not just about exercise. It’s important that you eat a healthy balanced diet too. So we’ve put together some really tasty and easy-to-follow recipes using your Goddess Nutrition™ sports supplements, that not only taste great but also make incredible fitness-friendly snacks!
Low-Carb Chocolate Protein Balls
Thursday, December 6, 2018
- 4 scoops (120g) of Belgian Chocolate Complete Recovery Lean Protein powder
- 60g ground almonds
- 2 heaped tablespoons cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 50g runny honey
- Extra cacao powder and ground almond to serve
- Combine the protein powder, ground almond meal and cacao powder in a bowl
- Add the honey and mix well, adding water one tea spoon at a time if necessary until your batter is of a sticky roll-able consistency
- Roll the mixture into around 12-16 small balls
- Refrigerate for an hour, then lightly sprinkle the extra cacao powder and ground almond on top to serve
We’d love to see how your treats turned out! Tag us on social media and use the hashtag #GoddessNutrition.