Healthy Protein Recipes and Meal Ideas
Looking after your body is not just about exercise. It’s important that you eat a healthy balanced diet too. So we’ve put together some really tasty and easy-to-follow recipes using your Goddess Nutrition™ sports supplements, that not only taste great but also make incredible fitness-friendly snacks!
No Bake Coconut Protein Bars
Thursday, March 9, 2017
Makes 12-16 bars / approx. 70-95g each
- Calories – 210kcal
- Protein – 17g
- Total Carbs – 22.3g
- Sugars – 1.8g
- Total Fat – 12g
- 4½ cups ( 400g ) Oats
- 1⅓ cups ( 340g ) Peanut Butter
- 1 cup ( 250ml ) Coconut Cream
- 5 scoops ( 150g ) Goddess Nutrition™ Complete Recovery Lean Protein powder in Coconut Ice Cream flavour
- Whisk coconut cream until smooth.
- Add Goddess Nutrition™ Complete Recovery Lean Protein and whisk until the mixture again becomes smooth.
- Add peanut butter and mix everything together with a spoon.
- Add oats and mix well. (You may need to use your hands at this point)
- Flatten the mix in a dish.
- Chill in the fridge overnight then cut into 12 to 16 bars as desired.
We would love to see your Protein Bars! Use the Hashtag #GoddessNutrition on your Social Media or tag us at: