Healthy Protein Recipes and Meal Ideas
Looking after your body is not just about exercise. It’s important that you eat a healthy balanced diet too. So we’ve put together some really tasty and easy-to-follow recipes using your Goddess Nutrition™ sports supplements, that not only taste great but also make incredible fitness-friendly snacks!
Ultimate Protein Pancakes
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
(Makes Approx. 4 Pancakes)
- Calories – 364kcal
- Protein – 24g
- Total Carbs – 50g
- Sugars – 14g (Naturally occurring)
- Total Fat – 8g
- 1 scoop Goddess Nutrition Complete Recovery Lean Protein in Vanilla Milkshake flavour (or a flavour of your choice)
- 200ml Almond Milk
- 100g Blended Oats
- 2x Egg Whites
- Plain Yoghurt
- Sliced Fresh Fruit
To make these tasty protein packed pancakes follow the instructions below:
- Add blended oats and 2x egg whites to 200ml of almond milk then whisk until smooth.
- Stir in Goddess Nutrition Lean Protein until smooth.
- Fry your pancakes in a shallow pan until golden.
- Place your cooked pancakes onto a plate and spread a layer of plain yogurt on top then fill with delicious fresh fruit.
- Roll up your pancake and drizzle honey over the top.
- Top with more fruit and enjoy!
We’d love to see your Protein Pancakes. Tag us and use the hashtag #GoddessNutrition.